Sunday 25 February 2018

Featured in Making Cards Magazine - March 2018 Issue for Swedish House Crafts


Exciting news!!! 
I have been published in Making Cards magazine March 2018 issue, which is on sale now.
I am also featured on Swedish House Crafts HERE

I absolutely love using Gummiapan, and Roxstamps dies along with Maja Design Sofiero, and Monochromes papers.
 I decided to design a 50th Birthday card using many of the great quality, and versatile metal dies.

Here is my card titled Fabulous at 50.
Of course you don't have to make the card to celebrate a 50th Birthday. You can change number using the Gummiapan Anniversary numbers for any age or anniversary celebration.


Maybe you remember this Story cake glasing die in store maybe or on Hochanda?
It is one of the most beautiful detailed cake dies. The little butterflies are included with the cake die.


I also used tons of paper flowers using both sets of Gummiapan flower dies.


Here you can see one of the most popular sold Roxstamps dies, the heart wreath die.
I've used this die loads of times on my cards. I love to embellish it with pearls and layer the hearts by making them look 3D.


Here is the magazine cover where my beautiful lady boss, and store owner Suha got featured while the cake is visible in the layering technique.
My cake on the cover, and Suha's beautiful face!



And my featured step by step on how I made the card.

I am so excited about my 1st publication for Swedish House Crafts, and all of us girls on the design team are looking forward for much more in the future!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you like what I have shared here with you today.

Below are links to the gorgeous products that I have used on the card














1 comment: