Thursday 28 September 2017

Swedish House Crafts - Lollipop card Using Pion Design "Legends Of The Sea"

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I'm here today to share my DT creation for Swedish House Crafts.
I have made a lollipop card using some of the gorgeous papers from Pion Design - "Legends Of The Sea" complete collection.
I have been eager to make a lollipop card for a while now. At last I get to cross it off of my list of things to make. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute that it took to make this one.
I have used some other gorgeous products from Swedish House Crafts store on my card.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I used a collection of dies, papers, chipboard pieces, lace, pearl flower trim, pearl string, corked glass vial, vax cord, bronze metal anchor charm, and a paper straw to assemble and embellish my lollipop card.


I used a selection of papers and various dies to make the lollipop card
I die cut a Cheery Lynn English tea party doily using cream 300gsm cardstock for the base, and adhered the rosette that I made using papers from the collection to the centre of the doily.
I inked the heart chipboard with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink , and adhered it behind another Cheery Lynn French pastry doily die cut.
I die cut a Gummiapan stitched square, and adhered it at an angle on top of the doily.
The banners have also been cut from one of the collection sheets, and positioned onto the card with 3D foam pads.
I cut out the sentiment. and matted it onto another piece of design paper, and adhered it to the centre of the card.
The lace, and pearl trim are from my stash.


I cut around the gorgeous mermaid image, and used 3D foam pads to adhere her to the card.
I outlined the tail with pva glue, and glamour dust to give a lovely sparkly effect.


I made the flowers using Gummiapan flowers dies x 3.
I sprayed the flowers with water, and curled them up. When they were dry, I layered one on top of the other with adhesive. Then I pierced a hole in the centre for the stamens to go through.
I inked the chipboard foliage with Vintage photo distress ink.
I filled the tiny corked vial with seed beads, and adhered it to the base of the foliage.


Finally, I hand tied the bow with lace to the top of the straw with a length of pearl string beads, vax cord, and a bronze anchor charm all from my stash.

I hope you like my lollipop card?

Links to the products used are listed below.

Thank you for stopping by.
Big crafty hugs






1 comment:

  1. Oh what an incredibly beautiful lollipop card! The papers are gorgeous and your design is stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete